- This event has passed.
InSITE Fellowship Application Deadline
Thursday, September 30, 2021 @ 11:30 pm
Apply by September 30 to become an InSITE Fellow.
WHAT IS THE INSITE FELLOWSHIP?
• InSITE is a highly competitive leadership development program comprised of exceptional graduate students at top universities nationwide.
• Cross-disciplinary grad students in Business, Computer Science, Law, Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Architecture, and Social Work.
• Chapters at WashU, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, UC Berkley, Penn, NYU, and Columbia.
• Each semester, we select 5 seed to series A startups in St. Louis to engage in intensive, strategic consulting projects.
• Teams of 5 Fellows leverage education, industry experience and previous engagements to develop actionable solutions.
• Past engagements include strategic positioning, financial modelling, regulatory compliance, product development, consumer research, pricing
To learn more or apply for the fall cohort, contact Casey Niblett, VP of Sourcing, at email@example.com
If you are a startup who would like to utilize our Fellows to develop actionable solutions for your venture, contact Casey Niblett, VP of Sourcing, at firstname.lastname@example.org