- This event has passed.
Application Deadline to join BLACK FUTURES
Friday, May 27, 2022 @ 5:00 pmFree
BLACK FUTURES is now accepting applications for the 2022 Summer Sessions until May 27, 2022.
BLACK FUTURES Summer Sessions offers nine weeks of virtual programming, mentorship, and peer support to help student founders design scalable businesses. During each Summer Session, students will receive a tutorial on how to develop segments of the business plan and pitch deck and prepare drafts. All participants will also receive a year-long membership to Wix, Miro, and Figma for their MVP.
BLACK FUTURES will meet virtually on Sundays from June 4 to August 14. More info here.
All students who have an idea to advance Black futures and Black communities are invited to apply on ideabounce.com.
- Visit ideabounce.com/share-your-idea/
- Select Partner: WashU Skandalaris Center
- Select Program: BLACK FUTURES
- Tell us about your idea: Share your vision for a Black Future, and
- YouTube URL: Upload a 2-minute video explaining who you are and why you’re the best person to create the Black Future you imagine.
Do you have an entrepreneurial event you’d like us to list in this calendar? Fill out this form to let us know!