Breakfast & Panel Discussion
The Path to SBIR/STTR Funding: Successes, Reviewers & Resources
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
8:30 – 9:30AM panel discussion
Breakfast and coffee provided
- Breakfast begins at 8AM at the Farrell Building 2nd floor Hearth area
- Opening remarks from Provost Holden Thorp at 8:30AM, FLTC Room 205
Reviewers of SBIR/STTR grants to give tips for improving a grant:
- Francis (Duke) Creighton, PhD, CEO & Founder of UN&UP, LLC; Founder of Pulse Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sasa Mutic, PhD, Professor of Radiation Oncology; Vice-Chair, Medical Physics and Clinical Strategy; and Division Director of Physics, Washington University in St. Louis
Successful applicants to share about applying for & managing SBIR/STTRs:
- Joseph Gaut, MD, PhD, Associate Chief, Division of Anatomic and Molecular Pathology; Assistant Professor of Pathology and Immunology, Washington University in St. Louis
- Jonathan Silva, PhD, FAHA, Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis
- Victoria Swamidass, MBA, Founder & CEO, PlatformSTL
St. Louis resources available to answer questions:
- Harry Arader, MBA, Director of Entrepreneur Development, BioSTL
- Nichole Mercier, PhD, Director, Office of Technology Management, Washington University in St. Louis
Moderated by Tom Krenning, New Venture Analyst, Skandalaris Center for Interdisciplinary Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Washington University in St. Louis
Space is limited to the first 40 registrations.
Registration for this event has closed.
Questions? Contact Victoria Swamidass, email@example.com