The St. Louis Entrepreneurial Fellowship is a year-long program that gives WashU students a chance to explore entrepreneurship at WashU and in St. Louis.
About the St. Louis Entrepreneurial Fellowship
- A cohort of students interested in innovation and entrepreneurship at WashU and in St. Louis
- A year-long experience that includes:
- A seminar during the spring semester that explores innovation and entrepreneurship
- A 10-week paid summer internship at a St. Louis startup
- A fall semester capstone project
- Professional development opportunities
- Programs and events to engage with entrepreneurs, founders, and innovators
Read about the Fellowship:
Anyone interested in exploring entrepreneurship and innovation is encouraged to apply! The fellowship is open to current first-years, sophomores, and juniors from all majors. You do not need to have an interest in starting a business on your own to be a St. Louis Entrepreneurial Fellow.
The application for the 2021 Fellowship cohort will open in the fall.