The St. Louis Entrepreneurial Fellowship is a year-long program that gives WashU students a chance to explore entrepreneurship at WashU and in St. Louis.
For the 2021 year, we will move forward with the fellowship, regardless of whether we meet in person or collaborate remotely. For the summer internship portion, if necessary, we will run it entirely remotely.
About the St. Louis Entrepreneurial Fellowship
- A cohort of students interested in innovation and entrepreneurship at WashU and in St. Louis
- A year-long experience that includes:
- A seminar during the spring semester that explores innovation and entrepreneurship
- A 10-week paid summer internship at a St. Louis startup
- A fall semester capstone project
- Professional development opportunities
- Programs and events to engage with entrepreneurs, founders, and innovators
Read about the Fellowship:
Anyone interested in exploring entrepreneurship and innovation is encouraged to apply! The fellowship is open to current first-years, sophomores, and juniors from all majors. You do not need to have an interest in starting a business on your own to be a St. Louis Entrepreneurial Fellow.