Browse our training opportunities below and to the right:
- Pitching their ideas at an IdeaBounce® to get feedback and test the market.
- Working through Sling Health with Medical School clinicians to develop solutions to every day problems they experience in their practice.
- Participating in a number of business plan competitions that award funding to support new ventures.
- We recommend that students interested in taking courses for credit, or majoring or minoring in entrepreneurship, consult with their academic advisor in their home school, but provide the following links:
- Undergraduate students at Olin may declare a second major in entrepreneurship
- Undergraduate students in Arts & Sciences, Engineering, and the Sam Fox School may minor in entrepreneurship
- MBA students at Olin may choose the entrepreneurship platform
- MSW students at the Brown School may choose a social entrepreneurship specialization