Students from all disciplines and at all levels are eligible to earn recognition for their outstanding accomplishments in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Recognitions are earned by accumulating points through a combination of curricular and co-curricular activities.
Our goals include:
• Provide entrepreneurial training and experience
• Spark interdisciplinary collaborations for fostering innovation
• Enhance future career opportunities
Students in any degree program or school may apply for the appropriate recognition, and we recognize students who complete the requirements at an annual event each May.
Throughout the process, students have opportunities to explore co-curricular activities, take entrepreneurship classes, connect to the St. Louis entrepreneurial community, serve on an entrepreneurial team, and compete for funding.
These recognitions are an ideal resume addition to indicate student involvement and engagement. Participation build skills and competency to aid in a job search and facilitate networking on and off campus.
To view the requirements for each, please visit the following:
• Undergraduate students earn the Certificate of Accomplishment in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Graduate and professional students earn the Declaration of Accomplishment in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• PhD students earn for the Entrepreneurship Citation, which appears on the transcript. Students must get approval from their Dissertation Adviser to participate.