Along with the Skandalaris Center, other WashU organizations provide services and resources to support innovation entrepreneurship.
Washington University Resources
- The Balsa Group: consulting services, from WashU students, for a variety of clients, ranging from individual faculty members up through multinational corporations. Focus: market research, technology assessment, competitor analysis, business development, and consumer-facing materials.
- Bear Studios: provides WashU undergrads an opportunity to freelance and provides startups and companies with business and design services and solutions.
- Center for Experiential Learning: matches top-tier WashU student with organizations seeking objective insights and applied critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurial and Intellectual Property Clinic: WashU law students provide advice and legal assistance to individuals and entities in the areas of entrepreneurship and intellectual property. Focus: business/ transactional matters and intellectual property matters.
- FUSE: Igniting Innovation and Connecting Entrepreneurs: a source for WashU innovation and entrepreneurship news and events.
- Office of Technology Management (OTM): assists WashU faculty in the transfer of technology from the lab to the global marketplace.
- Sling Health STL: a student-run healthcare accelerator that brings together healthcare professionals and students from numerous university programs to develop and commercialize solutions to real-world healthcare problems.
- Social Enterprise and Innovation Lab: an incubator for the creation of news ideas that can advance positive social change as well as generate revenue to create new pathways for social change in St. Louis and beyond.
- Student Entrepreneurship Competition (Discovery Competition): provides engineering undergraduate students the forum to explore their entrepreneurial interests with support from mentors, to use their creativity to develop solutions for real-world problems and to compete for financial resources that could help turn their ideas into businesses.
- Technology and Leadership Center: provides corporate and individual training to meet your company needs, from cybersecurity to leadership development.