- This event has passed.
Tips and Tricks for the SBIR/STTR Grant Process
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
Join the Skandalaris Center and our ecosystem partners the Missouri Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and BioGenerator as we share out some helpful tips when framing research & development for SBIR/STTR. Beginning with a brief talk from Ed Lahue (Missouri SBDC) and ending in a panel of successful faculty members and entrepreneurial support staff, this session will focus on getting everyone up to speed with what is needed for SBIR/STTR and how to excel. As always, we aim to make space for oppressed, underserved, and underrepresented entrepreneurs to share their experiences. Tom Krenning will host the event and facilitate the panel discussion.
- Jennifer Silva, M.D. – Associate Professor, Pediatric Cardiology; Director, Pediatric Electrophysiology, Washington University (Co-Founder of SentiAR)
- Vijay Ramani, Ph. D. – Roma B. and Raymond H. Wittcoff Distinguished University Professor of Environment and Energy, Faculty Fellow in Entrepreneurship, Washington University
- Harry Arader, M.B.A. – Director, BioGenerator Fundamentals
- Veronika Redman, Ph. D. – NSF SBIR Reviewer and Grant Writing Specialist
- Nancy Tye-Murray, Ph. D. – Professor, Otolaryngology, Director of the Audiovisual Speech Perception Laboratory at Washington University School of Medicine, co-Founder of Amptify
This event is open to all WashU faculty members interested in SBIR/STTR.
Please join us via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 572 905 9074
Do you have an entrepreneurial event you’d like us to list in this calendar? Fill out this form to let us know!