- This event has passed.
Pitch Madness IdeaBounce®: University-Wide Pitch Competition!
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Tisch Commons, inside the DUC (Danforth University Center), 6465 Forsyth St. Louis, MO United States
This is a bracket-style event to bring in ideas from across WashU’s schools.
The winning pitch will receive $500! Second place wins $250!
Who is competing?
Join us in Tisch Commons (in the DUC) to support your school! The final competing teams are:
- Swati Hedge (McKelvey) – Samatva
- Nathalie Morton (McKelvey) – OvuMap
- Allison Nick (School of Law) – Big Easy Daiquiris Drive-Through
- Parker Nixon (Olin) – C+ Coffee Company
- Robert Palla (Olin) – ACHORD
- Asmaa Alkanderi (Olin) – Cherish
- Bill Qin (Arts & Sciences) – Petner
- Heath Rutledge-Jukes (School of Medicine) – King of the Curve
Join in the “madness”! Come and cheer on your school, get a picture with the Bear, and stick around for great food and networking – we’ll see you there!
Do you have an entrepreneurial event you’d like us to list in this calendar? Fill out this form to let us know!